We provide quality website design services and want to help your business grow!
Custom Website Design.
Every site we build will provide a consistent experience that maintains your brand on all devices. The design changes at various points to optimize a range of screen sizes, which helps the user experience. Bottom line, no matter desktop, tablet or mobile, your website will display properly.
We have developers that have the technical skill to provide you with custom programming tasks for your website.
We use a content management system or CMS to build our websites. The content management structure makes them easier to be crawled. We currently use WordPress, because of it’s popularity, there are literally thousands of plug-ins that add functionality to sites. Also, running an online business often involves processes like connecting up databases, newsletters, payment gateways, event management and social media tools. WordPress easily manages 3rd party integration seamlessly. As more and more website designers use WordPress, more features are developed. The sky’s the limit for your website and your online business activities
Website Hosting & Updates
- Website hosting on a dedicated local server with SiteGuard® and Sitelock® to keep your website secure.
- Critical monthly updates to software to keep your website running smoothy.
- Visibility report performed to track your position and your competitors competition.
- Manage Google business products. Google Business Page and Google AdWords are some examples.
- Semi-Annual Updates • Quarterly Updates • Monthly Updates (choose a level of service)
- Changes to your site will be made to keep it up-to-date. We will contact you to see if you have specific changes. If not, we go through site and make any updates we feel would benefit your position in Google.
Website Contact Forms
Receive messages with a contact form on your website. Many business benefit from gathering email addresses from current clients or setting up an opt in form on the website.
We provide information on how your website is performing compared to competitor websites with the keyword list you want to perform for. Once we evaluate the information, we make marketing recommendations to increase your profit margins through digital channels.
Having a website doesn’t mean you are going to increase your business online necessarily.
A website is kind of like a glorified business card online. If you order business cards and never take them out of the box, what good are they. Same with a website, you get this awesome website created, now it’s time to pass the website out to your target audience so to speak.
Some questions to ask yourself to determine if your business should be participating in some sort of digital marketing:
- Are your potential customers looking for your type of business online?
- Could you benefit from marketing to the people who have filled out a contact form on your website?
- Are you an expert in your field and people research your product or service before they purchase?